About The Author
Ellen Schreiber was an actress and a stand-up comedian before becoming an author; she was also a real-estate agent. She studied Shakespearean theater at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London and comedy at The Second City of Chicago, which is where she lived for five years. As a novelist she has had several works published in Europe and America. Her brother, Mark Schreiber, is also an author. He helped her start her writing career. The Vampire Kisses series was her real break. The "VK" series stars Raven, a unique goth girl who has wanted to be a vampire since she was little and Alexander Sterling, the vampire that loves to paint. Ellen says that "Raven is a blast to write for, because when I'm writing about her rebellious exploits, I feel the excitement of the rebellion too."
Recently Ellen announced an new series called Once in a Full Moon about "romantic werewolf!" The first book in the series was released December 28, 2010.
- Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2)
- This Man (This Man #1)
- Beneath This Man (This Man #2)
- This Man Confessed (This Man #3)
- Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3)
- Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Chr
- The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window
- The Score (Off-Campus #3)
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thor
- Always You